Sheds, Log Stores & Garden Buildings
Find a selection of our custom sheds and other timber constructions below that we have recently completed. All prices are inclusive of materials, workshop labour, delivery and construction onto a suitable base at your property. Scroll further down for more information!
7' x 5' Apex Shed
£790 (inc VAT)
12' x 6' Pent Shed
£1425 (inc VAT)
9' x 4' Log Store
£550 (inc VAT)
3' x 3' Garden Store
£380 (inc VAT)
35' x 7' Garden Pergola
£665 (inc VAT)
12' x 12' Garden Pergola
£740 (inc VAT)
8' x 8' Timber Deck & Pergola
£660 (inc VAT)
Sheds and store specification:
- 175mm treated weatherboard cladding
- 50mm x 50mm treated framework
- 18mm external OSB floor & roof
- galvanised door furniture
- heavy duty green mineral felt
Finding the perfectly sized shed for your needs can be difficult, especially if it doesn't fall within standard sizes. Maybe you've found one you quite like, but want an extra window or the door moved to the side, or maybe you're just overwhelmed by the amount that are available and don't know where to start. This can apply to any of the above - you might have a general idea of what you want but don't know where to go from there.
The Handyman works with customers to build exactly what they want, to the measurements they need. With experienced carpenters and joiners on our team, customers can be assured that not only are they getting a hand-built piece to their exact specification, the timber that is used is high quality and comes with a 15-year anti-rot guarantee.
Why buy from the Handyman?
- Experienced joiners and carpenters creating your design and giving advice where needed
- Hand-built in our workshop and constructed on site - no third party fitters
- Custom built to your exact specifications; no off-the-shelf constructions
- Quality treated timber used with a 15-year guarantee
- The Handyman teams can help you from start to finish, from removal of previous constructions, laying bases, designing and constructing your new shed/pergola/deck all the way to those finishing touches.
What does the Handyman make?
- Log stores
- Planters & raised beds
- Steps and much more!
We've completed work for a lot of satisfied customers and welcome new projects and challenges all the time. Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs!